Monday, September 15, 2008

Autumn is in the air. And so are the germs, apparently

I love this time of year! My favorite thing is opening windows and doors when I wake up to enjoy the crisp smell of the autumn air.  My second favorite thing about this time of year is getting excited for all the fun holidays to come.  Autumn is so cozy and smells so nice.

My not-so-favorite thing about this time of year is the increased chance of illness. Sean, Peter, and I have been taking turns being sick over the past month.  I started this illness marathon off when I was down at Zion's, then Peter caught my cold, then Sean got it despite his iron immune system.  Then I got a sore throat (just for a day, thankfully), Peter has an ear infection/fever,  and Sean once again has a cold.  We're just a bunch of sick-os! It's amazing to me that this has lasted so long, but I am proud to say that I feel all better as of right now.  Peter seems to feel alright, but I know he's still got an achey ear.  Sean feels pretty miserable but is trying to keep up on work.  My poor guys! Hopefully I will be able to come up with some kind of magic cure-all and they'll be back to full health in no time.  

Until then, please enlighten me with remedies for soothing baby ear aches or husband colds.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment