Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outdoorsman in Training

Peter and Daddy at Stewart Falls

Sundance Thistle

Funny story: I was laying on Sean's shoulder on the way back from hiking Stewart Falls.  We got to a stop light and I said, "Sean, you are so buff!" He proceeded to show off his huge biceps.  I noticed a truck next to us with two guys laughing at us.  One of these guys was a large Polynesian man who decided that he was going to show us what a huge bicep really looked like! It was a true bicep show-down at the stoplight - Sean won by far! Can you imagine two women doing something like that?  

For Sean's birthday we went climbing at Rock Canyon and Peter did a great job!



Peter and I went with my friend Christine Street down to Zion National Park while Sean was out of town on a business trip.  It was a beautiful time of year to be there, but our adventures got cut short because I got sick :(

We hiked Angel's Landing the second day we were there.  Thanks to Christine's strong back and boundless energy, Peter and I made it to the top. (Well, not the actual top...my goal was to just touch the chains - after that it gets really freaky!)

2 comments:

  1. A little climber in footie jammies! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute!!!!!!!!! i love it. sounds like a great trip down to zion's! sorry you go sick though. that's sad.

    ReplyDelete