Wednesday, February 13, 2008

busy baby

Peter is my little buddy. He and I have a lot of fun every day and we keep pretty busy till Daddy gets done with work. Then all three of us play and have fun. A typical day goes like this: wake up, eat breakfast, play with toys, take a nap, wake up and take a bath, eat lunch, play with toys, help mommy with chores, take another nap, wake up and eat, play, etc. Of course there are a bunch of diaper changes interspersed throughout all the other fun activities. So we keep pretty busy! Yesterday I took pictures of Peter doing the things he does on a typical day.

He's always really cheerful when he wakes up in the mornings

bathtime

he liked being carried around with the freshly warm laundry

yummm.....a table-flavored snack...

4 comments:

  1. So cute. So you're all moved?! That was quick. Did you find some good renters for your condo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a favor to ask. you know those fabulous brown and blue pillows that you have? Could you email me some pictures of them. Maybe some whole pillow shots and then some close up. I have something that I'm working on but it was inspired by your pillows. Thanks :)
    kari_bryan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the life of a mom and baby buddy! Looks like you do too. :) He is so cute. I love the shot in the bath, I am going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just too adorable for words!!! oma

    ReplyDelete