Sean got home from a business trip to Atlanta last Wednesday morning. We lounged around all day and when 7 o'clock rolled around we decided that we were going to move the next day. So we packed for a few hours, loaded all our stuff into a giant yellow truck, and we were here at our new place 24 hours later! We still have several boxes that I haven't dared to open, (once I know what's inside, I have to figure out what to do with it) but at least we all got here in once piece! We really like our new place. It's actually a really old place - probably built over 70 years ago. We have a big back yard, an ancient fireplace, and a front porch. We are excited about sitting on the porch. Hopefully it will get warm enough one of these days to actually be outside.
There is this mysterious window poking up out of the front of the roof. When we asked the landlord what was up there he told us that we could go take a look. He said the opening to the attic is in the kitchen. So when we went to find this opening, we found a tiny slit in the ceiling. It's hardly big enough for a child to get through - probably about 8 inches by 24 inches. Needless to say, I haven't attempted to shimmy my way through and explore the attic.
No comments:
Post a Comment