Saturday, May 14, 2011

playing in "a boat"

Photo

Every Tuesday I babysit for a friend of mine, and then we swap, so she watches my kids on Thursdays. Peter and Jackson LOVE to have their friends over each Tuesday, and they always think of fun creative games to play together. Gina, who is Peter's age, has a great imagination, and I wonder if she's the one who initiated this "boat game". It was kind of nice because they picked up ALL the toys from off the floor and put them in the boat! So the room was all nice and clean when I went in to check on them. It was so cute to see them get all the stuffed animals, books, puzzles, and toys in the chest, and then try to fit themselves in as well. Kids are so entertaining!

Posted via email from catherine's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment