I took the kids to visit Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hess
yesterday. It's always nice to sit and chat with them, to listen to
their stories of the past, and their words of wisdom. The boys made as
much noise as they possibly could, running up and down the halls, and
in and out of he house. But Gma and Gpa just smiled lovingly instead
of plugging their ears, and talked so sweetly to my hooligan boys
instead of being flustered by them. They had 9 children, so they have
had a lot of experience with energetic kids. I'm glad they remember
what it was like to have young children, and that they are so patient
and loving with mine.
have any left. And I think its really neat that my boys have been able
to meet their Great Grandparents! That doesn't happen very often. I'm
so glad to have married into such a great family. The Hess family is
so good and faithful, thanks to the wise and loving way Gma and Gpa
raised their children. I look up to them as an example of really great
parents, and they are really wonderful Great Grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment