What a joy to see all of you. It looks like you found a little sunshine. Did you find a nice place to stay? I wish I could be there with you. Love, Dad Rudi
Looks like you'll just have to find a job and stay there indefinitely! (At least for a while.) I'm happy you guys are having such an awesome adventure and that it has turned out so well! P.S. That's a good lookin' family you got there.
That Monkey has been EVERYWHERE! Lucky Monkey ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy to see all of you. It looks like you found a little sunshine. Did you find a nice place to stay? I wish I could be there with you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad Rudi
Looks like you'll just have to find a job and stay there indefinitely! (At least for a while.) I'm happy you guys are having such an awesome adventure and that it has turned out so well! P.S. That's a good lookin' family you got there.
ReplyDelete