Holy cow, I think that was my family that you met!!! I'm not kidding. I have family from Oakley that is over there right now. Haha. Did you get their names? The place you guys are living right now is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow.
The place you're living sounds incredible! The sad thing is that I check these blogs during my breaks at work and your slideshows are blocked. I'm not computer savvy enough to turn them off. I guess I'll just have to log in at home! Anyhow, hope you're enjoying every minute of Europe!
Holy cow, I think that was my family that you met!!! I'm not kidding. I have family from Oakley that is over there right now. Haha. Did you get their names? The place you guys are living right now is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow.
ReplyDeleteThe place you're living sounds incredible! The sad thing is that I check these blogs during my breaks at work and your slideshows are blocked. I'm not computer savvy enough to turn them off. I guess I'll just have to log in at home! Anyhow, hope you're enjoying every minute of Europe!
ReplyDeleteWonderful place, Catherine. Thanks for taking the effort to share it with us. We miss you guys a lot, and will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteJACKSON IS SO HUGE!! He's so chubby! He's also very cute! I'm so excited to see him!
ReplyDelete