Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween Scrapes, Scares and Scabs

I have a very bad habit of only writing on my blog when I upload pictures from my camera. Since my camera can hold like 3 months worth of pictures, I have a hard time posting very often. So, today I'll see if I can catch-up with the blog between Peter's naps.

I'll start with October 31st.
These are Peter's Halloween scabs smeared in Neosporin. He decided to make a semi-permanent costume for himself by falling face-down onto cement a few days before. Sean's semi-permanent Halloween costume is pictured below:

Oooh.... multi-colored!

Peter's first experience with carving pumpkins was a success, but he thought it was all pretty yucky. He was very opposed to the gooey insides and refused to have anything to do with them. He gets it from his daddy.

The after-pumpkin-carving-clean-up was more along the lines of Peter's idea of fun. Bath time is his most favorite time of all - especially when he wears his blue hat and whistles.

Once it got dark enough, we lit our pumpkins. The little guy on the left is Sean and Peter's pumpkin and the scary toothed monster is mine.

We hosted a halloween party at our house for Peter's friends. All the cute little kids dressed up like puppies, fairys, duckies, etc. had fun eating treats and playing together. Peter was the most adorable spider I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment