Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He walks!

5 comments:

  1. oh he is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is! what a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Peter! And a whole new world opens . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! What a sweet little video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your little guy is growing so fast! Crazy! Well, Cat-dawg, I am a terrible person! I am sooo sorry for first of all not calling you back about Peter's party and then not being able to attend! It was a crazy few weeks and I actually went to Las Vegas with my family that week to welcome home my cousins from their mission and to attend my aunt's wedding. Anyway, I have been meaning to call you FOREVER, but there is anyways something! So, I was looking at blogs and thought I would let you know how sorry Jack and I are for missing out. It looked like so much fun! Thanks for thinking to invite us! Sorry again! I need to be better! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video it is awesome! -audrey

    ReplyDelete