We got our first family pictures taken this week. Our photographer is Matt Stone, and he is incredibly talented. He did our wedding pictures also. We recommended him to everyon Here are a few pictures from our photo shoot that I like the very best:
So beautiful Catherine! We love Matt Stone! Jeff and I have really been considering having him do some family pictures for us before we move away. Can I ask you how much he charged? They are so gorgeous that just about any price would be worth it!
I love how your family pictures turned out! Soooooo cute! It made me excited to think that someday Mike and I will be able to get official "family" pictures now because we now have little Jack! Cute, cute, cute!!!
Hey Catherine! I am coordinating a playgroup for the 29th of May when I will be in town with all the girls from High School. Send me an email so that I can give you more details about where and what time. a1rose1000@aol.com I hope that I get to see you and little Peter.
Catherine! You are so beautiful. I loved your pictures so much. Let's get together and catch up. I want to see where you and Sean are living now. Oh, and I just started blogging too although mine is less about me and more just about random stuff. But it's fun!
These pictures are stunning! I love this pic of you, Sean and the baby :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Catherine! We love Matt Stone! Jeff and I have really been considering having him do some family pictures for us before we move away. Can I ask you how much he charged? They are so gorgeous that just about any price would be worth it!
ReplyDeleteI love how your family pictures turned out! Soooooo cute! It made me excited to think that someday Mike and I will be able to get official "family" pictures now because we now have little Jack! Cute, cute, cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Catherine! I am coordinating a playgroup for the 29th of May when I will be in town with all the girls from High School. Send me an email so that I can give you more details about where and what time. a1rose1000@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI hope that I get to see you and little Peter.
Catherine! You look so hot! How's life? I'm so happy to see you and your cute baby. We need to play sometime because I would love to see you.
ReplyDeleteCatherine! You are so beautiful. I loved your pictures so much. Let's get together and catch up. I want to see where you and Sean are living now. Oh, and I just started blogging too although mine is less about me and more just about random stuff. But it's fun!
ReplyDelete