Does it seem to anyone else like Monday and Tuesday last an eternity and then all of a sudden it's almost Friday? Maybe I'm stuck in some kind of a flip-flopping time warp...
Sean and I are moving sometime in the next week or two to a cute little house in Provo. I am excited for a change, but sad to move a whole 10 minutes away from the good friends I have made here. We decided to rent out our town-home and save up money for a bigger down payment in 4 or 5 years. Hopefully the housing market will be kind to us. It's such a crazy game of chance! If you are selling you want the market to be really high, but then if you want to buy, you want the market to be slow as molasses so you can get a good deal.
I've noticed over the past 3 1/2 years of marriage that Sean and I love change. I think maybe we are uber-antsy compared to the average couple. After only being in our house for 2 months we were already talking about where we should move to next. I figure we'll become more sane one day and we'll just get sick of moving, but for now it's always a fun adventure. We love meeting new people and becoming familiar with new places. (Well, Provo isn't all that new anymore...)
Someday we will get really brave and move out of state. It's always been a dream of ours. The problem is, we've got to convince all our favorite people to move to wherever we go so we can have the best of both worlds. Won't it be nice in heaven? We'll have everyone we love close by and we'll probably be able tele-transport in a matter of nanoseconds if we decide to go visit someone. We'll probably all float around playing harps and eating ice-cream too. Now that sounds heavenly!
Catherine! I'm so glad you found my blog. I love yours! We should definitely get together sometime. Your baby is so cute. I love that video of him laughing. :) Call sometime!
ReplyDelete