Monday, January 28, 2008

inedible!

As we drove down the freeway, a huge old rusty semi passed us in the next lane. It looked like Captain Ahab pulled a hunk of sunken ship from the depths and stuck it on wheels. As it passed, these letters appeared one by one on the side of the rusted corrosion:

I_N_E_D_I_B_L_E

...well, duh! who's gonna eat that?!

3 comments:

  1. apparently I forgot all about this episode... Good thing I have one to keep me in line.

    Duh. I'm sure not eating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine! I was so excited to here from you! I would love to get together with you and ADORABLE Peter, but there is one problem . . . our little family is living in San Francisco right now! I've added you to my blogging friends though and we will be sure to stay in touch that way. Shoot me an email if you have time too . . . a1rose1000@aol.com. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine! Your family is so cute! We would love to get together with you guys! I am home basically all day every day, so whenever you and Peter want to come meet Violet is great with us. Our home phone is 3743303. Call me!

    ReplyDelete