When thinking about where to relocate, we considered cost of living, safety, climate, and other things. We have been to Europe and Mexico (and Canada, does that count?) and knew we didn't want to go there (Europe is too expensive, Mexico is well...not compelling, lets say). We ruled out Asian countries because we don't speak the language, and Russia just isn't my kind if ideal vacation/living destination. So, we read a lot of blogs and info about traveling, learned about where we could live in safety and peace, and decided on the lovely Costa Rica!
We are really excited to live in a tropical country and integrate with the culture there. The kids and I are looking forward to learning Spanish (Sean already is fluent), playing on the beach, and seeing monkeys in the yard. I will be posting regularly here on the blog so friends and family can see what we're up to.
If you want to read a little about Costa Rica and lean how great it is, look it up on Wikipedia :) it's a pretty cool place!

I'm so excited to follow your adventures! Happy travels!
ReplyDelete