We are having a baby girl around the end of September! We are very
excited, and the boys are glad they get to be big brothers. Peter
named the baby "pumpkin" and sometimes they will sing her songs. I am
so looking forward to seeing how cute the boys are with a baby sister!
I felt pretty yucky for the first 15 weeks, but now I've been feeling
much better! I love feeling her kick and wiggle now, and imagine
dressing her up with bows and ruffles! Here is a kind of sideways
picture of her profile (you can see her nose and mouth on the top).
Cute huh!!!
I love the profile ultrasound pictures. So cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see her! she'll be so gorgeous. So fun to see how you guys are doing!
ReplyDeleteHow fun for your family - congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! A Mini-Cat-Dawg! Love it!!! Haha. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI am just so happy and excited for you guys!! Your boys will be great big brothers, and that little girl will just be beautiful! Congrats to the Hess family!
ReplyDeleteSo happy and excited for you guys! She will be the prettiest little thing! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDelete