Sunday, January 1, 2012

Peter

Photo

I think Peter has recently entered a new phase of life. He has
outgrown the tantrum phase, and has become very kind, patient, and
helpful (with a good dose of silly mixed in). It's crazy to watch him
growing up so fast! He is such a good big brother. He really helps to
take care of Jackson, and it's so sweet to watch them interact and
play in such a nice way (most of the time).

I recently took these pictures of Peter with his big boy hair-do and
favorite kitty. He looks so much older in these pictures! I don't want
him to grow up! But he is so handsome and sweet, and I am very proud
of him for growing up to be such a good kid. I feel so blessed to have
our two little boys, they are delightful!

Posted via email from catherine's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! He looks so grown up in these pictures. Stop it, Peter!

    ReplyDelete