Some recent family pictures taken in Sean's parent's backyard. I put two pictures here, one is more realistic of how we are in every day life. Can you guess which one? (Peter didn't fake a smile in either picture) I should take more pictures of the kids when they are whining, running around dirty, and making messes. And I should get some pictures of me in sweats, no make-up on, strands of hair unraveling from my pony-tail. Because that's real life. All these pictures of us looking clean, put-together, and calm, are rare occasions. I guess there are moments throughout the day when we look/act/feel picture perfect. But if you come knocking at my door at a random time in the day, chances are the kids will be half dressed, half dirty, and I'll be half way done with cleaning the kitchen :) If the kids are dirty and making messes, it probably also means they are having fun and learning. If I am still in my sweats at 3 in the afternoon, it's most likely because I've been playing with my kids or doing a project. Life just wouldn't be as fun if we had to stay clean and put-together all the time.
You guys are just adorable! What a great family. How lucky am I to be your neighbor, and your friend?!
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm glad my boys aren't the only ones obsessed with iphone games!