Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One year old, but still my little boy



Jackson turned 1 the end of April! We had a really fun cowboy birthday party for him and lots of the family was able to come. It's unbelievable to me that he is a one-year-old. He still just seems like my tiny baby. I wish he could stay in this stage forever! I love how cuddly and soft he is. I love how cute he looks when he crawls around and points his fat finger at things. He is such a sweet little boy and I am so glad that he is a part of our family. He and Peter are the best of friends, and I hope it stays that way year after year.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! A year goes by fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I like reading your blog, it makes me think about when I'm going to finally have my own children, what life will be like then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Unfortunately when I click on them, they don't get bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little boys! They are growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete