Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Tricks


Jackson is crawling! He started two Sundays ago on January 24th. He loves being mobile! I wasn't really looking forward to having two mobile children, but it has actually been easier because Jackson can get to what he wants instead of crying at me to carry him around. I love how he'll crawl up to something and pick it up, then roll over onto his back to look at/slobber on it. Oh - I almost forgot to mention the Tongue! Jackson discovered how cool his tongue is and now it's almost always poking out of his little mouth. I think it's the cutest thing EVER. I have pictures of myself doing that when I was a baby too - so it must be genetic.

(When Sean sticks his tongue out like that, he and Jackson pretty much look like twins)

Peter also has a new trick! (Video coming soon) He learned to sing "I am a Child of God" and "Twinkle, twinkle, little star". Pretty soon he'll be cutting record deals, making billions on Broadway, and doing special appearances on American Idol.

3 comments:

  1. You make me excited for my own little guy! Lovin' the little pink tongue. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, I don't know why, but your blog does not show up on my blog as being updated for like 6 months! So I keep forgetting to check it out - sorry! But your kids are just adorable! I checked out your getoutforsanity blog, and I love it! What a great idea =). You are awesome. Also, I know it was a while ago, but I love all the pics of Europe - I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete