my hand feels better!
thanks to my dad who recommended taking vitamin B, and thanks to my wonderful Sean who got me a yoga pass, and gave me a Priesthood blessing, I can actually live my life normally now! What a blessing it is to be able to have full use of my hand again. I never realized that tendinitis would affect me so much, but I felt SO disabled. ugh. You really truly never know what you've got till it's gone. Having experiences like that every once in a while really makes me grateful for every day of health that I am given.
I really love your photos and comments about your little family. thanks so much for sharing your life with us. I love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're feeling better! Tendinitis is so surprisingly painful--I'm glad your body is healing itself.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet header! I'm so glad your hand feels better! Whew. :) You've posted so much. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with family. I love all the pictures...thanks to your new camera.
ReplyDeleteYay! Who knew Vitamin B could be so good for you.
ReplyDeleteBoo. Sorry you've had such a rough time, but I'm glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete