Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Hanging with the Hesses

...hmm...can you tell they are siblings? I've never seen so many people look so alike!
Christmas at Lehnardt's. My sister Julie and her family made a last-minute visit from Missouri! I was totally surprised - aparently I was the only one out of my family and Sean's family who didn't know until Christmas Day! Who knew they could all keep a secret so well? I'm very impressed.

Jackson is full of Christmas Spirit

I can't believe it's already over! Christmas always seems to come and go so fast. But this year I thoroughly enjoyed it. We spent time with both of our families who live close by. We played games, relaxed, and ate too many treats :) It was a really nice Christmas.

I took a tip from my friend Georgia and got all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving, so I feel like that contributed a lot to my satisfaction. It was nice to be able to focus more on Christ and on the people I love instead of having to worry about presents.

But....speaking of presents...Sean got me an awesome new camera!!! I was so surprised and excited. I've been taking a lot of pictures and trying to figure out all the buttons and settings. What an amazing husband I have - he must be psychic because I've been wanting a new camera for a long time (ever since our other one died in the Provo river..I still need to share that story.)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment