I wake up each morning to the sound of happy cooing. When I go to get Jackson out of bed, he sees me and his little baby mouth turns into a BIG smile. Then I unwrap his blankets and his fat little arms pop up while he scrunches and stretches his chubby body. He looks at me and starts smiling and wiggling all over the place. He's like a little soft puppy, all drooly and excited to see me - he just needs a tail. He's the happiest baby I've ever seen! Guaranteed he'll give you a big smile if you so much as look at him, and he loves to snuggle. There's nothing like a good Jackson smile and cuddle to boost my mommy confidence!
His latest accomplishments include: sitting up for a minute at a time, being able to push himself up straight onto his arms, turning over, and he's really good at grabbing things accurately and sticking them in his mouth. He can almost hold his own bottle, and he's really interested in eating real food. When he sees us eating, he gets this look of concentration and grabs tight onto the food and tries with all his might to eat it. He's a determined little guy!
Jackson has an amazing amount of tolerance too. Which is good because he needs it with Peter as a big brother! Peter loves to play and make Jackson laugh. And it is SO cute to see them giggling at each other! Jackson adores Peter.
I love having little baby Jackson to cuddle and smile with. He is such a sweet baby and I am such a lucky mommy. I wish these days could last forever. They grow up way too fast.
Wow, the real Jackson starts appearing! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is the cutest picture I've ever seen! I can hardly wait to see you all again. Do you think Jackson will remember me?
ReplyDeleteThese are the precious years! I'm happy you know how to savor them and tuck them into your treasure chest of memories! I have my own precious memories of YOU ;-) I love my Angel Catherine! mom
ReplyDeleteJackson has grown up so much he looks so much like you and sean I can't wait until you guys come home I miss you so much see you soon - s
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I hate how fast babies grow and it makes me excited at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like a baby who cuddles! He is adorable.
ReplyDelete