Wow, i cant believe he is 2 already. they grow up so fast.
So cute! Peter's the man. Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. Hope it went well! It's crazy the way time passes. Kids grow so fast.
Man your boys are so cute! I miss you guys, sorry it's been so long! My life seems to go by so fast recently! I'll have to call you soon!
And a sweet big brother too, I bet.a
Wow, i cant believe he is 2 already. they grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Peter's the man. Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. Hope it went well! It's crazy the way time passes. Kids grow so fast.
ReplyDeleteMan your boys are so cute! I miss you guys, sorry it's been so long! My life seems to go by so fast recently! I'll have to call you soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd a sweet big brother too, I bet.a
ReplyDelete