Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a BOY!


We found out today that our new baby will be a boy! We are really excited to have another little guy. Peter is stoked to have a camping buddy.

Now it's time for the name game! I picked Peter's name, so I told Sean that he gets to decide on this one's name. But if any of you have a really great suggestion, I'll send it his way!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I think having 2 of the same gender is a great way to go--they can more easily share a room, clothing, toys... it's just so convenient.

    I love the picture, too--that looks like thumb sucking if I've ever seen thumbsucking... so sweet.

    And Peter is the name I've been wanting to use since we got married (it's Cory's dad's name), so I don't have anything great for you, I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats Catherine! It was so fun to see you last night. I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boys!! Having two boys close together is so fun. Good luck picking a name, we can decide on anything lol. Maybe you could pick for us too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hooray hooray! I'm so excited for you, Catherine! We're in Utah right now. Can we get together for games?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray! congratulations!! so exciting. :) he's gonna be so cute.

    ReplyDelete