Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Peter and Kaitlyn sittin' in a tree...



K-I-S-S-I-N-G
(Sorry Lily...he just had to move on once you were living half way across the country)

Peter has a new little girlfriend named Kaitlyn Watt. They have only hung out a couple of times, but they are already kissing buddies. Until the day I filmed this clip, I hadn't seen Peter kiss anyone except me, his little ol' mommy who he would barely peck on the cheek. Now that he really understands kissing, he makes his stuffed monkey give me kisses instead of doing it himself. (Pictures of the monkey will come soon - - - it is truly a sight to behold.)

So, as long as Peter has cute little 1 yr. olds around, I guess I'll have to settle for monkey kisses and the monkey will have to settle for doing the dirty work.

4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! you have a future heart breaker on your hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this! I love that they kissed! Well, we should definitely get together again soon and I'll bring my camera next time. Catherine you are so nice, I'm so glad that we are getting to know each other better!

    ReplyDelete