Peter has had loads of hair from day 1. I've given him about 5 haircuts in his 1 year of life and each hair cut is a new adventure, so I thought I'd post some pictures from his last one so we could remember just how fun they are.
His hair was probably about 5 inches long in this picture! I'm amazed at how fast it always grows back. His hair would be so perfect for little piggie tails and bows! I've been sorely tempted... hopefully if I have any daughters, they will have hair as good as Peter.

Looks like he wasn't too thrilled with his new doo! How could he not like his curly mohawk? Surprisingly, he does very well during haircuts: sits still, doesn't mind sharp objects close to his head, etc. I think by the time I took this picture he was overly anxious to get out of the chair.
My two handsome guys
Great photos! They made me laugh. Especially the first one. Looks like a showdown.
ReplyDeleteHe is just so sweet! What a handsome little guy you have- I'm so glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe how much hair he has. My baby is still bald :(
ReplyDelete