
Peter has a new little friend named Jadon.

He's really good natured, well behaved and fun to play with. I think he's about 17 months old (I probably got that totally wrong, sorry!) so he toddles around and explores things. Peter
loves him! It's so cute to watch them play together! They mostly try to copy what the other is doing or they try to steal each other's toys, but they sure have a lot of fun together.

My friend Jennie (Jadon's mom) and I switch off babysitting a couple times per week and it's the greatest thing ever - I actually get to go the the gym! woo hoo! Anyway, when I was babysitting him last week I took some pictures while he was playing and Peter was napping. He had a bit of a runny nose, but I was having too much fun taking pictures to wipe it until I saw this:

He's a really cute kid and I'm glad that Peter has such a fun little friend!
Hilarious picture.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are a blogger too!! But I can't believe you posted a picture of someone else's snot-nosed kid... that just seems so wrong! :) I love your blog, though, and look forward to commenting more, and reading it regularly!
ReplyDelete