Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sharon Park

I don't know who Sharon is, but there's a park down the road and it's named after her. Actually there's a park, a school, and an LDS Stake named after her. What a lucky gal - she's way more famous than most people I know. We went for a visit to Sharon Park after church on Sunday and played.
My two handsome guys




Peter just wanted to lick the chains. mmmm...metalic!

it's a bird! it's a plane! it's a baby!

3 comments:

  1. OK I have already become a thinner skinned Georgian, because that looks WAY TOO cold for me. I don't even like to let Logan out when it's below 60degrees :) Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky little boy to have so many fun adventures with mommy & daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Peter is getting so big. I havent seen him since Peyton was born.

    ReplyDelete